2013-12-28

6mm Terrain

Sins I started looking in to Cold war commander have I started making some 6mm terrain for the battle field. Some time back did I buy model trees from China. They where to small for 28mm and 15mm terrain so they went in to the storage. But now where are they in perfect size for 6mm. I want to make a functional forest where the trees are free standing. So I bought washes and took grey stuff to mould and fastened the tree trunks to the washers. It worked nice I think and they have a nice heavy feeling. Then it was the usual pumice and dry brushing and some flock.

I have not spent many hours on these trees and it looks good. Now I need to finish my forest base plate. But I have an idea how to make them easy and fast.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...