2013-08-12

First time for Malifaux and Yan Lo Crew.

Hello all.

There have been a down turn in my writing because of a lot of reasons, but mostly because I have had no joy writing. But now do I have some thing I want to share with you all.

I have been searching for a new skirmish miniature game for a wile and looked at a few (Infinity, Mercs, etc.). I have a small rule that I can only start collecting and painting miniatures for a game that have a active community in my area. I also happened to win a few prices in painting contest at my local game store, I won some store credit and used it for buying Master of the Path box for Malifuax.  Malifaux is a small 32mm skirmish that have been around for a few years and it has some interesting mechanics. It is also a active community in Gothenburg which is good. I will have my first game tonight so that will be exciting. I will of coarse get my ass kicked but it is part of the learning curve.

So with no further ado. Here is my painted crew from the box.
I will comeback with a report of the game and my thoughts on Malifaux later.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...