2013-11-12

Fallschirmjägers are completed!

Hello all.

Finally are my Fallschirmjägers completed. This marathon painting month have been hard on me. But I am very pleased with the final result and the company has a nice coherency. They will be tested on the battlefield this weekend so it I hope they perform well and all moral dice roles will be over 3+. This is my first time a play any elite and fearless company so it will be a new felling I think. I will come back with a after action report next week.

And next time a get the crazy idea to paint one infantry company in 1,5 months please stop me!















4 comments:

Necroboogie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Necroboogie said...

Great looking FJs there, gl with the tourney!

Few points on list design, though.
- Fj pioneers are bit expensive for what they bring to the table.
- Von Der Heydte and his funky trap teams are a good force multiplier.
- Stummels are enough :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tips. Why I not included tank trap teams are because we are not allowed to have characters in the tournament that I built the list for. But I think I will add them later on. I understand that they are powerful.

Why I have FJ pioneers are because I have a sweet spot in my feelings for the pioneers. Prior inf list was a MW pioneer company east front.

Unknown said...

Fantanstic Work. I have painted up my FJs in a similar way, but your basing is far superior. I can learn a lot from you. See my work here:

http://50mmgameroom.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/dans-fallschirmjager-army.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...